Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Things and Why They Suck


Imouto sure doesn't look happy

Well, recent annoying stuffs came out so since I'm more like bumming these days due to campus closing. Supposedly, I should be doing my thesis but ack, I dunno why but I'm really feeling lazy about it though if it's another subject, I'd be willing to do it. Anyway, here are some annoying things I recently re-encountered.

Overpriced Goodies


Like I mentioned in my last "Murakami's Update", there's this store who was selling Figma Miku for 2.3k pesos. Well, for a figma, that's quite expensive and Miku's not even an SP figma to receive such increase, overpriced goodies are always my last resort if all else fails but having the knowledge of it still being available in others, it annoys me to see things like those. Well, I have to admit that some local stores are quite overpriced too in terms of toys like Transformers, really... If you convert them to php, it shouldm't be that high in terms of price, but anyway, I guess it's
just a matter of choosing where to buy from but seriously, when you see overpriced goodies, better make sure it's something like your only "hope" in getting the item.

Anime Censorship and Cut-scenes


Well, been recently watching anime at a local anime channel, Hero. And there's one show called Najica Blitz Tactics, supposedly this anime has some typical fan service in terms of showing a lot of pantsu during the entire show. But even though it was aired at midnight, the hell, every now and then you see those annoying blurs, I mean, what's so wrong with pantsu? It's not even like Hentai wherein you see much more than just a colored underwear. Ah well, the shit stuff like those, another one from Hero would be my favorite anime, KGNE, the teaser sex scenes are all removed/cut, well, that's ok I guess but somehow it still ruins viewing pleasure :p Moving along another channel, same goes for animax, one of the most annoying episodes I've watched was an episode in Gun x Sword, the censorship was very VERY fucking OBVIOUS, instead of just blurring them, they had to put those gigantic horse icons and the episode is like pretty much, RUINED! As for a scene that was cut, one would from Marimite ~Haru~, when Sei was about to graduate, Yumi's gift for her was a kiss, and what did animax do? They cut it! For goodness sake, it was just a kiss on the cheek!!!!!! Ugh tv failure at its best I guess. And I've read from a post of an Otakai member, the recently concluded Code Geass R2 at TV5, had censorship when Lulu got stabbed by Zero(Suzaku). Oh well...

Figure Delays


Recently found from kumo's blog that GSC's Saber Lily is delayed to August, what the!? And I was soooo getting ready to get her by next month. GSC did one powerful blow on me with that one. Well, delays do happen from time to time but seriously, it ruins the mood, kinda like this'll torture me since I will have to keep my money for it while actually preventing myself spending it. I have that problem, you see... Hehe, but still, I hope my BRS won't get delayed so I can claim her together with Lily. Another thing is the delays at local stores, well, supposedly I was about to get my Zero last week but shipping was delayed and have to wait later this week if it will arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Hero would never show that one very controversial episode of Maria Watches Over us, when a sempai lady took the hand of one of her junior girl-friends and placed it in her pocket. Yuri-love = censorhip and series banning, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overpriced goodies suck! That's why cons are still the best place to waste your money.

    I know some places in GH that has overpriced items.

    ReplyDelete