Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Murakami's Updates (June '09) Part 4


Main feature of Today! :D

Well, really really short update for today...




Decepticons -- Suck my Popsicle!

After waiting for some months now, I've decided to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on its supposedly first day, but you know, probably due to popular demand, it was shown yesterday already and premiere night last Monday. So, what can I say, ROTF is a total epic movie and will most likely be the best movie I've watched this year, 2 and 1/2 hours in the edge of the seat enduring the coldness while wearing my TF shirt sure was pretty worth it. Aside from having a good story, this sequel features a lot, I mean A LOT, of action and explosions. Really, just a few notes though, this movie had a lot of "green" content in it, one battle is more epic than the final but the final battle was totally COOL! Really really amazing and I'll be watching this again this Friday and on Sunday, and some other days. Seeing this movie makes me want to recollect TFs, a collection I've left out from childhood focusing on the Beast Wars line, turns out a lot of goodie TF toys have been released lately and I find them hard to resist. Anyway, I highly recommend this movie, it's really worth it not like those cruddy sequels which takes your money and leave you disappointed after watching it.

Max Saves the Day!
After blogging about the disappointments of the recently announced WF exclusive Mikus, Max announces a 1/7 Miku. Well, I have to say that her pose is boring again since this is based on her original artwork. But Max adds some tricks of their own, for one, she has a translucent hair and for the second, my Imouto suddenly had a seemingly breast enlargement, I dunno why but this Miku's oppais look big compared to how it should look like. Well, this is pretty much like Volks but at least it won't be a fucking exclusive again.



Decision Made.
I've finally made up my mind not to pre-order Isoroku but still she is a BIG loss. I might just save up her money for the Max Fac Miku and use some for the WF figma exclusive, if I get intact with one of my sister's friends. :D

Anyway, that's all for now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment