Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miku Mania


Kawaii!!!

Today has got to be a mix of depression and happiness due to an overload of Imouto goodness.

The Wonderfest Goodies of Doom!
Yes! WonFes has two new Miku goodies in line and I just hate, I just wish I knew someone from Japan to buy it for me, I'm after, among the two, the figma is the one I'm after, aside from the "foily" color scheme, she now have a closed-eyes face and a really attractive set of wings along with a di:stage keyboard and speakers. Probably one of the most eye-popping jaw-dropping Miku figures ever made but why the hell is it an exclusive. :( Anyway, as for the other, if you remember one of GSC's commercials wherein their 1/8 Miku had her eyes closed, it's the other one, not so much into the face but heck it's still Miku and it's another exclusive. T-T Anyway, here they are:


Sing and Dance Moeness!
As for Project Diva, it's near release, so, more videos came out, a full video of World is Mine dance and Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru dances for the game. And a special preview of a new song for the game, Dear Cocoa Girls, it has 2 versions, the female side, featuring the 4 girls of Vocaloid wearing their swimsuits and Miku is wearing a striped one! >.<>

World is Mine


Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru (the leek dance :p)


Dear Cocoa Girls (Female side)


I really wonder why does japan have to torture me with tons of exclusive Mikus... It just makes me cry... The Mixing Box special, the Volks 1/6, the Nendo Hachune, the Silver edition Nendo and Figma, the Nendo Puchi from Project Diva and now those two... Sigh... a world of disappointment indeed. :(

Anyway, last but not least is this dance for the game's Opening, The Secret Garden :D


1 comment:

  1. Haha, someday you'd get your hands on those. You seem to be the most dedicated collector I know; it won't be long.

    ReplyDelete