Thursday, June 4, 2009

@Homemate x Tsundere Goodness


Illusion's newest eroge, @Homemate

Well, been playing this for two days now, hahaha. So what can I say about this game? Totally great. I mean aside from the same rendering system that I love in Illusion's Schoolmate, this game is probably a mixture of almost all of Illusion's hit games like Sexy Beach, Artificial Girl, etc.

Basically, the game doesn't stall you in anything, even the H-scenes, you can initiate them immediately if that's what you're really after. Hehe, first major thing I liked about this is you can customize a lot, including the guy and the girls' hair, skin color, and even the eye color. Really magnificent, though, I've still got a lot to explore with the game, the game starts already with a good variety of costumes you can choose from with 3 different color/patterns for each type of clothing. Really nice...

Now going to the characters, you have three characters to choose from: Nanoha, the one on the right in the game cover above, who's the most matured and the eldest of the three sisters you could choose from. Next is Noa, a tsundere and is the 2nd as well as the one who's got the same age as the guy you use, she's the one in the middle and will be the one I'll feature in this blog. Lastly is Yakumo, the youngest but has the "eyes" but I don't like her, I'd prefer Noa over any of the two anyday. Another good thing about this is, your character is acceptable enough unlike in SB3, if you see your character you look like a ragged old pervert, damn!

Now, probably my first majorly loved Tsundere would be Noa, so I'm still sticking on dating her all through out the game, actually, you can call up any of the girls and ask them on a date, and on dates, you can hold their hand, after that, other objects will start showing up with new icons which allows you to initiate very kawaii scenes here are samples with Noa:



There's a lot you can do actually, and there's one event I unlocked last night, where you go on a picnic with the girl, in my case, it's none other than Noa, it's really kawaii, the way she feeds you with her sweet sweet side. I guess that's one goody factor on Tsunderes since they're so kawaii when they're on the mood. Sample picnic event with Noa again.



Well, the thing is the game's really great, and it's really enjoyable compared to previous illusion games. This is probably the first Illusion game I've encountered where I loved something more than the H-scenes, and it's none other than the cute dates with Noa. Hahaha. Anyway, I have to rate this game as 8/10, well, although, it's fun and all, lines are too repetitive to the point that you can repeat a certain something until the girl gets excited, another thing is there are only a few places where you can venture. Even lesser than the ones at SB3. But still, this is really recommended to those who play eroges.

1 comment: