Friday, June 5, 2009

Murakami's Updates (June '09)


Waifu presents today's random updates



More Blob Xecty Updates
Well, it's been a week since I've let Xecty stay on the display cab. And so far, still no progress at all. On the other side of the news, it seems like I am not the only who has this problem, I might be generalizing too much, but earlier I went to GH and dropped by a local store to get my haul for today, since my target for today was missing, I asked if there was still a stock and while waiting for a reply, I inspected the S.O.F.T. Xecty for sale, to my surprise... She's also blobbed, I guess wave really did a major fail with her.

Overpriced Madness
Well, before I got my target for today, I went around the local shops looking for her and one of the fastest stores to get figmas and seemingly has a knack of getting the more rare ones like Suzaku figma totally gave me a WTF in my head. She was totally overpriced at 2.3k php, oh dear... Overpriced goodies annoy me really...


6th Raffle getto!
Wasabi Toys has a special raffle along with their anniversary sale and I'm really on the lookout for one of the prizes, the limited edition 1/8 Swimsuit Rider, hohoho. Aside from sparing one ticket to prioritize the Brave Haruhi figma, all my tickets had Rider prioritized and today, I just dropped my 6th ticket which has Rider as priority again. Hopefully, I win it. ^^
Imouto and Bugmen Part 2!
Yes, today's hauls are the same as last week's. I got my 4th Miku and once I get the music boxes I got all the non-exclusive Mikus already. As for the other bunch of hauls, I got 4 loose Souchaku Henshins and 2 of them is my favorite Rider of all, Kamen Rider Knight, as I've mentioned in a previous entry. I also got a bonus deck case of Knight, really want to imitate Ren Akiyama right now and say "Henshin!" while posing in front of a mirror. LOL, anyway, below's a picture of today's hauls.



Anyway, that's all for today's updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment