Monday, August 31, 2009

Otanjoubi Oumedeto watashi no Utahime!


A Happy Happy Birthday to my One and Only Songstress...
Miku Hatsune!


Today is the 2nd birthday of Miku since she was known all over the world, in reality Miku is now 18 years, so, out she goes now as an adult. But meh, everyone still loves Miku as the wonderful moe virtual diva. And also with her 18th birthday, I now put her in one of my waifus :p Anyway, to celebrate Miku's birthday... Here are a few nice images of Miku I was able to get from the vastness of the world wide web XD













As for my very own birthday present to my beloved vocaloid, Miku. First off is that I made a new banner of Miku for my 2nd home, Otakai Figure Society. Been a while since I made a banner but I hope it's good enough and for those who want to see it, this is the banner I made:



Of couse, one gift isn't enough so, I changed my Blogspot banner for today to a Miku banner as well and to end it well, I'll be doing the Sega Miku and Sega Miku 1.5 figure reviews later on. ^^

As it seems this post is about to end with all the gifts and shows. I wish Miku would continue to be known to the world and will never disappear in me and a lot of people worldwide. :D And I wish that Miku is virtually enjoying right now with a leek cake XD Finally, for a finale is a happy birthday from Meiko and Kaito. ^^


1 comment: