Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kotobukiya's Upcoming 1/8 Takamachi Nanoha -Plain Clothes version-


It's just raining Nanohas and Feitos XD

So this time it's from Koto


Though I'm already contented with my soon to arrive Kuji Nanoha, this one's still worth blogging about, basically, this plain clothes version is cute, as my Nanotard friend said, the face is very loli in all means XD Well, as for me, she's really just cute. And yeah, Raising Heart can be removed and just make her your typical loli character :p



Anyway, this Nanoha is out for a January 2011 release for 5800yen, as expected from Koto, a bit cheap but also good enough quality. Koto still haven't upped this their website I think, so the pics came from Amiami, her orders also went up yesterday. :) A partner version of Fate has also been previewed (as expected)

No comments:

Post a Comment