Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Hauls: One-eyed Dragon, Loli-nyan and a Group of Vampire Hunters


Well, here's the usual mid-month haul XD

2 figs and 1 UMD this time.


Ok so first one is Azusa, which was here since uh... July, I think, but only got her now due to tight budget and no thanks to sudden good deals that appear >.<

Next one is Masamune, I dunno why I did reserve him, supposedly I was passing up on him since he doesn't really stand out in terms of accuracy of Masamune's face in Sengoku Basara but the details were hard to pass up and to add to it, I found where this figure was based from and this figure rendition was totally better in terms of the face. I also found a review on the net and looks like he's really worth it, so, I reserved him 2 weeks ago and finally picked him up today :D

Last but not least, as a result of having really extra reinforcements. I was hesitating whether I should get the War for Cybertron Soundwave or just get the only UMD of my favorite series for the PSP, which is none other than, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles. Well, I've played the game and finished it countless times (even finished it already in one sitting at Krispy Kreme earlier) already but hey, it's Castlevania, I just don't get tired of Castlevania. In the end, my desire to revive my PSP proved stronger. so... there, hi DXC umd, and Soundwave, next time :p

2 comments:

  1. woah, the font of your post got a little smaller right about the middle. Still, awesome hauls, just make sure you don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0_o didn't notice that font change wth @_@

    ReplyDelete