Saturday, September 4, 2010

Teasers: Rin and Kiva Emperor


Here's a little something new for your eyes

So here's something "new" I've cooked up while being bored sometimes at work. :p


Basically this kinds of posts are teasers I'll do whenever I finish shooting some new hauls of mine. They are basically what the title says, teasers; teasers for future figure reviews that is. Basically I'd show you two shots of a certain figure, one in the initial pic mixed with other figures included in the teaser post and the other one will be a separate individual shot of the figure. I'll just put some short text after each solo shot, and that'll be it.

I thought that maybe showing some teasers would give an idea to my blog readers which figure would they want me to review next since I'm too lazy to review figures sometimes due to the process of uploading the images. Anyway, that's about it. Now, going to the main part.


First up is the 1/8 Kagamine Rin by GSC

Though I frankly have no love at first for the blond vocaloid, this figure soon catched my attention due to it's overall vibrant atmosphere and really really moe expression. This figure proves well enough to me that it's greater than my favorite scaled Miku which would be it's counterpart from the same company. ^^


And here, we have the SIC Limited Kiva Emperor

Now part of my SIC grails, this was something I got out of luck and by sacrificing a treasured figure as well. The paint job is definitely majestic, royal red and gold, something the tv costume couldn't achive. As an SIC it's really a magnificent piece of work despite the fact that I never really liked Emperor's suit design in the series. The very same mold was used again for Emperor's "Dark" counterpart. This frame is really well balance and you'll soon find out why.

So, here's to end my first teaser post. Want me to review one of these? Then it's just a comment away, post it in this post or just leave me a message on the chatbox to your left. Once I get it, I'll have it done ASAP else, you'll just have to wait for me to review one figure from the rotating carousel to your right. :p

1 comment: