Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Hauls: The Reformed, Virtual Detto, Miku Cat and 4th BRS


So yeah, quite a number of articulated figures today XD

So here's a little summary XD



So, the first pic was here since last week, I asked my friend lelouch to pick it up for me last Sunday since I was going to another event. And I got to take them home earlier. Got these two from mandarake with the help of a friend again XD While Convoy Super Black is rare locally, he's also my first ever transforming transformer since I started on the hobby. Manaka on the other hand is the only one I like from the Love Plus trio but yeah, she went down for 1.5k yen at mandarake so I didn't waste the chance to get her early and cheap since she was in my nendo targets.

Going to the second picture, they're just as you see it, Kuro the mascot dressed up as Hatsune Miku, and figma Black Rock Shooter, so yeah, if ever you're wondering why there are two BRS figmas there, the other one belongs to a certain author here, lol. XD Anyway, that's it a total of 4 articulated figures for me and man is Black Convoy amazing, just transformed him a while ago and since I was excited as hell, I took a quickshot of him:


So there, later then XD

1 comment: