Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Seemingly Miku Day


WTF Indeed! Lol!

Well, as usual, Saturdays are sleep deprived days but this one was interesting, LOL!


Thing is every damn Saturday, I have to wake up around 5am to save some transportation fee by riding with my dad at such a fucked up early morning. My class during Saturdays start at 9:40am, but I arrive at school failure at around 6:30-7am, since I've been hijacking my friend's PSP lately due to obsession on Project Diva. Good thing he goes to school early as well, so, I started playing around 7:15am and went on playing it till 9:30+ struck.

By then, I had finally got 100% of the songs unlocked except for their hard modes, and unlocked some more costumes and skins like Yowane Haku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin and my favorite costume called Miyabi; a somewhat GSD Lacus Style Kimono in all pinkish glory which IMO looks really kawaii on Miku-chan. Anyway, here's how the Miyabi costume looks like:



Anyway, turns out after that... Our classes got cancelled due to staff lazyness and of course, more school failure, so, what did I do? I went to my former prof's class and it turns out she doesn't want us to make noise, so, my friend lend me his PSP again and I did Project Diva goodness again for 3 more hohoho hours while listening to her lecture on something she taught us before, kinda like a refresher, hehe. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you're hearing something if you're reading the whole entry, that is the hardest song in Project Diva and the developers were kind enough to make a standard edit out of it making it a song of 2.5 minutes length instead of the original 5 minute song. Well, among all the Project Diva songs, it was the only song that I failed a lot of times, more than 10, before I cleared it unlike other songs which I usually clear on first or second tries. Aside from being Miku's unsingable song, it really proves a pain even in standard edit version, what you're hearing will be an endless loop of the standard edit but you can pause it though. Hehe, anyway, today, I finally cleared that song, 19 times to be exact, first 18 times all to unlock Akita Neru's skin which requires me to get at least 230000 points for the song, where I usually end up in 170000 or 200000 points depending on my performance, for like around an hour, I was only playing that song over and over until I finally unlocked the costume. It was in this time that I also unlocked Meiko's skin. LOL, Kaito is a bitch, the song required to get him is also another though one, so, maybe next week that'll be unlocked already. :D

Anyway, after school, I went to a fellow Otakai member's store and claimed today's prized haul :D None other than an original Hatsune Miku Project Diva umd (in case you were ignorant enough to notice that I played Project Diva already before it's official release date, I was playing downloaded iso :p) and the exclusive Nendoroid Petit of Miku bundled with it. Now, this is truly a Miku Day for me, it seems most of the stuff I saw today was Miku-related, LOL! And finally, before ending this blog, I am listening to Miku's Packaged while I am blogging this for a random statement. :p





1 comment:

  1. haha, that song is a b*tch, so hard to play! it's as if Miku is rapping!

    ReplyDelete