Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wonder Festival 2009 Summer Showcase

Vocaloids armed and ready...
War? Something similar I guess. XD



Here's a little blog of some of WF 2009 summer's displays.


If you've been reading blogs, you'd probably already know I don't do stuff like these very much but for my friends, I'll be including their interests here other than mine, lol. Yeah, call me the selfish moron XD Anyway, thanks to lelouch for the massive heads-up this morning on Otakai.


First off, I'll start with the army of figmas presented at WF. Well, there's a lot but mostly I don't know, that means Murakami Night needs more anime and eroges at that and not Miku Miku Miku Miku everyday, LOL. Anyway, first off is a set of figmas from Se.kirara, according to lelouch, it's an eroge produced by Max himself, lol. Promotion for the game comes in figmas! XD



Next stop are the new figmas from type-moon's different series. See them below...


Ryogi Shiki figma is courtesy of Yakumo.


Well, here's the list: Saber (casual attire), Emiya Shiro, Canaan and Ryogi Shiki. Canaan looks pretty sweet but really an eyecatcher is Shiro, I was like WTF!? Seriously, why this loser (sorry to his fans), it could've been his cooler self namely, Archer. Anyway, hopefully we'll be seeing Archer in his figma glory soon with loser Shiro's release.

More figmas are from Nanoha line, a bunch of battle versions, Vita and school uniform versions of Nanoha and Fate.



Last but not the least is Ein's figma from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. Well, that's that, hope the figma princess is rejoiced by these figmas, lol! :p


Now, moving on, next stop are the Nendos and Nendo Puchis. What better way to start than to see Nendo versions of K-On characters following the recently announced Mio nendo, fufu. Have fun you K-On fans. I have yet to watch this, I really need to catch up with a lot of animes...



Now finally going to my field of "expertise", a Nendo Megurine Luka is finally shown, hoho, this one's a sure get. Luka, if you still don't know is the 3rd installment of the Vocaloid 2 line, she has a nice voice IMO. Along with Luka, the show case below her is a show of the Nendo Puchi vocaloids and the bonus ones are Yowane Haku *yey! HAKU!* and Akita Neru. Damn it, I'm really being abosrbed into this set because of 1, Miku, 2, Luka and 3, Haku! Oh dear, GSC darn you! XD



Next on the Nendo puchis line is a somewhat surprising show of Race Queen Vocaloids, yep, the race queen versions. I'm crossing my fingers that this set (if it is a set) is not exclusive. The original RQ Miku is by far the most expensive Nendo to date. But anyway, I really hope, this one's not exclusive so I will get my hands on a Miku RQ :D



Last by certainly not least is a Puchi version of Saber, I dunno if it's gonna be a set though like most Nendo Puchis.


Images of Puchi RQs and Saber courtesy of Yakumo.

Nendo's done. Now, to the main event, hoho, none other than the large scale figures and last one of course will be the eye catcher for me. Here's a bit on Alter. Alter's Mio is now in her full colored glory along with Yui. And if that's not enough K-On figs, wave has shown prototypes of Mio and Yui in their swimsuits :D



On another note, Alter has FINALLY shown their Clalaclan which was announced last year, I think. Alter releasing Shining line is deadly, will wait for Elwing and Blanc. XD Knowing Alter, you can expect greatness.



Now, to GSC. The preview of a BRS character before is now seen, and is revealed to be BRS herself, now with her Katana and her jacket taken off. Aside from that, the a colored Canaan, looking really great, is now seen. Lastly I can note of GSC, they don't seem to stopping at Sabers for another 1/7 Saber prototype is shown, fufu. Saber fans will be thrilled.



And now... For the finale... *drum roll* Well, let me share a little something first, before, at Otakai, I posted that I want a Miku in one of her costumes in Project Diva to be figure-ized. And now, the hellish wish seems to be coming true with Max Factory showcasing their VN02 Miku Hatsune figure. Damn, this is one sweet Miku.


Well, to be frank, Max's VN02 Miku might be a polished version since the one at Project Diva is slightly different, below's the concept art and the Project Diva module.



The biggest difference is of the clothes, since Max's version is wearing a sleeveless one. But still, very very nice along with a very creative base. Well, that's all for my coverage of WF 2009 Summer. You can view more at these sites:
AkibaHobby
Figure/ GK
HobbyStock

A lot more blogs like Yakumo's and from tsuki is offering their own WF reports.

2 comments:

  1. ^ Nyahaha, happy because of the ton-o-figmas and sad because of moneyless times? XD

    ReplyDelete