Sunday, November 28, 2010

November Haul: The "Rabbit" and The "Maid"


Last batch of hauls for the month.

Weee, finally a Miku and one of my sought after figmas.

Finally after months of not having one single new Miku, I finally got one!!! And it's the sponsor blablabla nendo for Good Smile's racing team; it's none other than the Racing "Rabbit" Miku, well, she does look like a rabbit because of her teeth :)) But still pretty cute, wish I could apply the decals though but I suck at it XD Anyway, next up since I've been hooked to Touhou lately due to a certain game which I blog about soon, my friend got a Sakuya but decided to let go of it today after he got it, so... with his terms and a really cheap price offer, I got Sakuya, so now, only Reimu left. :D

Anyway, as for a certain photostory blogger in my blog roll, here's an additional figma I picked up for her today. XD


2 comments:

  1. Woot thanks thanks!

    Now when to pick up my lovely Canaan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ haha, you can pick it up this coming saturday will be at GH again XD

    ReplyDelete