Friday, May 22, 2009

Mixing Lines


What the heck, they look like twins huh?
But they're not, they just happened to look alike

Anyway, I've been thinking of finally advancing my collection to just static figures. Well, yeah, I have one Gundam and an action figure of a certain alien frog. XD Well, I guess aside from the common theme of static figure line, you can also generalize my collection as coming from Movies/Anime/Games and the like. However, this time, it's not just a change of theme from the static figures but also a welcome to a rather new series. So... what could it be? Here's a clue.


Can you figure out what this is?



Have you got it yet? If not, well, let me share something, aside from being drawn into anime a lot, from time to time, I get hooked up into Tokusatsus. Let me give some examples, the different ranger series from Japan like Hurricanger, the seishin series (i.e. Justiriser), Ryukendo, Supaidaman, Maskman and best of all, Kamen Rider series plus many more. My interest in these type of shows most likely sprung from watching Kamen Rider Black in the local channels years ago during weekends. And speaking of which, among the Heisei line of the series, it is Kamen Rider Ryuki that I liked the most. So, now that I've spilled the info, the clue is the case of Ren Akiyama/Kamen Rider Knight's cards. So, with that, toku line is gonna be arriving soon in my collection.


Kamen Rider Knight...
Will be the first since he's a favorite.


I'm gonna start with his Souchaku Henshins first, but my main target so far would be the soon to be released Twist Action Form of him. If you know me very well, you'd know I don't like visible joints pretty much but Twist Action Form has no visible joints yet still manage to be really poseable. How cool is that? Well, on the line if I happen to get an extra money, I might pick up Den-O Sword Form's T.A.F. so, who knows where earnings will take me XD


All I can say is Knight rocks :p

No comments:

Post a Comment