Friday, May 29, 2009

Murakami's Updates (May '09)


And for today... Imouto announces
these really random stuff


Here are a few announcements:



Blob Xecty Updates
I guess it's hopeless, recently found out that it was the clothes that shrunk, the soft body didn't really expand, unless that outfit somehow expands, my Xecty will remain a blob.

New Eroge Out!
Illusion soft, my favorite eroge developing company has finally released their newest game to date as of Today. The game's title is @Homemate, using the same successful rendering for the previous hit Schoolmate, Illusion's put up a really interactive game this time rather than those boring click click click between lines Eroge and dull moments like Illusion's Sexy Beach. Hehe, I'm looking forward to this.

The Scarecrow is alive!
After a long long long long long arc on the Naruto manga for pain, it finally ends with *spoilers begin here* Pain believes in Naruto and uses all his remaining energy to revive all those beings that he killed, including Kakashi! *spoiler ends here*

Huge Income Get!
After a month of suffering from moneyless school vacation, sideline was almost complete earlier and it just so happened I got paid big time along with the recent start of school, oh yeah, more haulage here I come!

Imouto Overload ^^
Yes, my 2D Imouto, Miku Hatsune, continues in her reign of kawaiiness, as Project Diva gets an update a few days ago, a bunch of new costumes for Imouto and finally a trailer of what to expect of the game. Really looking forward to that game :D And speaking of Miku, see below for my mega haulage today, Miku madness and...

Riders! Sanjou!
Yes, my supposedly, bugmen army arriving soon came sooner than expected, supposedly, one of my grand hauls for today is the 1/8 MegaHouse Zero, but it just so happened that every stock in the shop are for those who pre-ordered, so, unwanting to go with a few, I decided to buy the Twist Action Forms of Den-O and Ryuki. Well, here's some Bugmen and Imouto Overload below.


TAF Den-O, Nendo Miku, 1/8 Miku, TAF Ryuki

Well, that's it for my updates ^^

1 comment:

  1. Um, weird suggestion, but can't you remove Xecty's clothes and keep her like that? It might cure her blobness...

    ReplyDelete