Sunday, May 24, 2009

Collection as of May 24, 2009


As RPG's would have it, the more the merrier
Same goes for figure collecting


Although I have to admit, displaying them in a cab, the saying will be "the more the merrier and more tiring" since I'd have to clean them up once every 1-2 weeks, 2 weeks takes in a lot of dust absorption so, I have to wash some of them if the dust persists. Any way, in just less than a month, it'll already be 1 year since I started this hobby and hopefully it'll continue to grow this year along with getting a new cab. Haha. Anyway, here's my cab as of today. Nevermind those calendars and newspapers, my mom just won't allow me to remove those annoying pieces of paper. Only 2 levels are mine so, I can't really ask for more levels since there aren't any available places to store some of those books and documents.


There is but one figure that isn't displayed here...

Well, I rearrange them every cleaning routine, but for this arrangement, my Kotobukiya, Alter, GSC, Sega and MegaHouse pics are at the bottom, while others are at the upper level. The Archer is not mine btw, that's my sister's. As for the missing figure, it would be this:


I keep her in the box since cleaning her requires more than the regular routine. Besides Xecty eats a lot space in the cab, so it's better I guess. Anyway, a quick look on the upper level...



The upper level consists of my Hasbro, Orchid Seed figs, along with my Bome Saber, MG God Gundam, gasha Mikuru and Lacus, and my MIB Star Wars action figures. Well, bitchy Satsuki looks like she's leaning, doesn't she? Anyway, here's a look on the lower level...



Lower level consists of my main collection, none other than Shining Wind... Here's a little something for the said series. ^^



Continuing with before. All of my treasured Alter possessions as well as my Tales series lie on the same level. A few MegaHouse and SegaPrize figs here too and last but not least, it's Giroro. XD

Looks like I won't have any loots for my anniversary at this hobby but I am getting my Miku this coming Friday or Saturday though. :D

2 comments:

  1. wow. love your growing collection. you're definitely ahead of me. XD that alter haruka is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! Yeah, the Haruka is really great and doesn't have any leaning problems too. Just wish I could snag the upcoming Narika by Alter to pair with her.

    ReplyDelete